The Veldt explores the brighter and more adventurous side of espresso. Ever evolving, always challenging, and uniquely rewarding.
- Coming soon! A blend of washed coffees from the Dukunde Kawa CoOp in Rwanda and Idido in Ethiopia
- 50% brew ratio, 202 degrees.
Aurora is the competitive espresso. The coffees may change but the feeling remains. Designed to score points and reach goals.
- Espresso from Nueva Esperanza near Lake Atitlan in Guatemala.
- SCAA competition specs. 20 grams in, 40 grams out. 201 degrees, 25 seconds
Scrimshaw represents new beginnings and an understanding of the past. Classic flavor profiles of dark chocolate, deep cherry tones, and a heavy body can be found in this classic interpretation of espresso.
- 50% Nueva Esperanza Atitlan, Guatemala
- 50% Leonel Vindas, Costa Rica
- 60% brew ratio, 198 degrees